A high quality paint booth for all auto body and paint services in Los Angeles
Spray Zone is a leading manufacturer of auto spray booths, and finishing systems for industrial coating/finishing, body shops, and large automotive needs throughout California. We have lead the way in spray booth innovation. If you’re looking for a spray booth manufacturer that will provide a superior quality booth without the inflated price, Spray Zone in Los Angeles is the right place. Our primary principals of superior craftsmanship, affordability and honesty will be evident and refreshing in an industry full of low quality and sky high prices. At Spray Zone we offer something different. Our booths recycle air make-up and have faster heating start-ups.
This system allows you to recycle natural heat to maintain a steady temperature while efficiently saving natural gas. This recycling system will overall minimize your overhead costs and quicken your production level.
Our auto spray booths come in a variety of sizes that are custom to your needs. Our experienced industrial designers and engineers are constantly innovating the way we see the spraying industry every day. We always challenge ourselves through innovation to be the leaders in this fast growing industry. Our primary objective when creating quality auto spray booths and equipment is to provide the operator ease of operation and efficiency. Our design and production will help expedite the overall process, saving a large amount of time and money.
Our Standard filtration systems:
Full Down Draft
- Air enters through the fully-filtered ceiling plenum, and exhausted at the fully filtered exhaust floor plenum.
- Heating unit - vertical configuration - indoor installation - single speed spray / bake operation – v-bank filter section with pre filters
Semi Down Draft
- Air enters the booth cabin through the top front filtered plenum, and exhausted at the rear centered exhaust filter plenum.
- Upgrade: heating unit – more heating power you can complete baking jobs in a matter of minutes
Side Down Draft
- Air enters booth cabin through full top filtered plenums, and exhausted at both lower side exhaust plenums.
- Upgrade heating unit - more heating power you can complete baking jobs in a matter of minutes
- Backdraft – air enters the booth cabin through the front filtered doors, and exhausts air through the cornered exhaust filter plenum
- Frontline – air enters the booth cabin through the front filtered doors, and exhausts air through the rear centered exhaust filter plenum
- Powder coat
- Observational windows
- Mixing room
All SprayZone heaters and booth are ... AQMD approved and installed by certified technicans.
- Made in USA
- 5 years warranty